Email us today: Reentry@abebrown.org
If you want to give yourself a better life and are ready to make a lasting change, Reentry+ can help. Reentry+ is a comprehensive program operated by Abe Brown Ministries skills that provides formerly incarcerated persons with skills and support necessary to transition back into the community and workforce as a productive and responsible citizen. The program provides:
- Case management
- Employment skills training
- Life coaching
- Job placement
In addition, Reentry+ works with other local organizations to provide support for issues and barriers that may keep you from gaining employment or enjoying a stable life.
- Above 18 years old
- Released from a Florida prison within the past three years or currently on community supervision with the Florida Department of Corrections
- Cannot be a habitual violent offender
- Cannot have any sexual offenses
- Cannot have pending or open cases
- Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, or Polk County resident
Qualified applicants are asked to provide the following information prior to enrollment:
- Valid government issued ID or driver’s license or Social Security number (if possible)
- Actively participate in all applicable program requirements (Professional Development Course, Case Management, Life Coaching, Job Coaching/Follow-up)
- Pass initial and random drug screenings for length of program
- Financial client achievement incentives
- HART bus pass to attend Reentry+ classes
- Professional job interview attire
- Certificate of completion
Over 70% of our clients are placed in jobs.
If you are interested in becoming a client with Reentry+ offered through Abe Brown Ministries, please Contact Us or call 813.247.3285.
View monthly success stories here.