Scope of Services: Video Visitation
The video visitation portion of Abe Brown Ministries’ Family Reunification Program allows you to schedule an appointment every Monday between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to bring your children to our office in Tampa, where the caregiver and the children will be able to visit with the incarcerated parent via video conference.
The video visits last for at least 15 minutes and are separate from other families.
Every video visit must be monitored by an Abe Brown Ministries’ staff member.
- There is no cost to the caregiver for video visits
- Financial assistance is available (for qualified applicants)
- Case management and community resource referrals
- Counseling and emotional support by Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Light refreshments during visits
- Linkage to supportive services, targeting caregivers and children to help strengthen family dynamics
- Must have children residing in Hillsborough County
- Children must be from birth to 14 years old
- Must be willing to complete necessary paperwork
- Must have parental rights of child
- Child must not be the victim of your crime
The Family Reunification program also works in conjunction with Abe Brown Ministries’ Ready4Work-Hillsborough program to provide clients with counseling, supportive visits, community resource referrals, and linkage to supportive services targeting caregivers and children to help strengthen parental and family bonds.